In this three-day course, you will focus on deploying and managing a software-defined storage solution with VMware vSAN™ 6.6. You will learn how vSAN functions as an important component in the VMware software-defined data center. You will gain practical experience with vSAN concepts through the completion of hands-on lab exercises.
During this program, attendees will:
- Use VMware vSphere® Web Client.
- Create and manage VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers, clusters, hosts, and virtual machines.
- Create and modify a standard switch.
- Connect a VMware ESXi™ host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage.
- Create a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore.
- Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine.
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®.
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion.
Who Can Benefit
Storage and virtual infrastructure administrators who want to use software-defined storage with vSAN.