This five-day course, designed for experienced VMware vSphere® users, teaches you how to use VMware vRealize® Operations™ as a forensic and predictive tool. Based on VMware ESXi™ 6.5, VMware vCenter Server® 6.5, and vRealize Operations 6.6, this course includes instruction on advanced capabilities, including customization and management.
During this program, attendees will:
- Navigate the vRealize Operations user interface.
- Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common and complex vSphere operational issues.
- Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization.
- Perform capacity planning and what-if analyses.
- Use workload placement to rebalance workloads.
- Configure policies to meet the operational needs of the environment.
- Customize vRealize Operations by creating alert definitions, symptom definitions, views, reports, dashboards, and super metrics.
- Give users and user groups controlled access to the environment.
- Monitor operating systems and applications.
- Extend capabilities of vRealize Operations by adding management packs and solutions.
- Scale a vRealize Operations deployment and make it highly available.
- Install and configure vRealize Operations.
- Monitor and maintain a vRealize Operations deployment
Who Can Benefit
Experienced system administrators and system integrators, and consultants responsible for customizing vRealize Operations content.